Jared C. Glugeth is a partner at Glugeth & Pierguidi, P.C. and a licensed attorney in both New York and New Jersey. Mr. Glugeth is one of the firm’s Trial Attorneys and handles a wide variety of personal injury cases including construction accidents, motor vehicle, and general negligence. He also has extensive experience in litigating motorcycle accident cases.
Mr. Glugeth began his career over a decade ago at a prominent New York City personal injury firm. During his career there he handled thousands of cases, trying multiple cases to verdict, including multiple six figure verdicts, and multimillion dollar settlements on behalf of his clients.
Most recently, Mr. Glugeth resolved a construction accident case for $5.75 Million Dollars. The case involved a makeshift hoist that failed while hoisting an AC unit. The hoist chain wrapped around the workers arm causing catastrophic injuries. Other cases over the past several years have included motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents, premises liability and other complex cases, resulting in millions of dollars of settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Mr. Glugeth’s achievements lead to his selection to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars List for six consecutive years. This honor is bestowed on only 2.5% of attorneys. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nomination and peer evaluations.
“I have devoted my career to helping seriously injured people throughout New York and New Jersey. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing you have helped someone in their time of need. To be recognized by my peers for the hard work, dedication and results I have achieved on behalf of my client’s is truly in honor.”
Mr. Glugeth believes in being a strong advocate for his clients at every stage of the litigation process. Whether in court or negotiating a case, he is always determined to get the best possible result for his clients. One of the things that has helped him achieve excellent results for his clients is the understanding that the practice of personal injury law is about the clients.
“The most important thing I have learned during my practice of law is that personal injury is about the clients. When clients come to you, they are in search of counsel. They have been seriously injured and have no one else to turn to. No matter where that person is from or what language they speak, they are hurt and need help. Always treat your clients with compassion and respect, and appreciate that they are going through a very stressful time in their life.”
Jared graduated from Touro College’s Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. He volunteered his time at the Law School’s Pro Bono clinic. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Montclair State University, where he graduated cum laude. He was a member of Pi Sigma Alpha the National Political Science Honor Society.
Jared currently lives in Hoboken, New Jersey with his wife and two children. He is an avid sports fan and enjoys playing basketball and snowboarding.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Honors: Awards in Excellence in both Oral Advocacy and Remedies
- Montclair State University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- $2.25 Million Dollar Settlement for injured worker who sustained a fractured shoulder
- $2.4 Million Dollar Settlement for worker who was electrocuted and fell off a ladder
- $1.9 Million Dollar for a motorcyclist that was run off the road by a delivery truck
- $1.75 Million Dollar recovered for a client that fell off his dump truck and sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury
- $1.65 Million for a client that was rear ended by an 18 Wheeler on the LIE
- $1 Million Dollar Settlement for a woman who fractured her patella and had surgery as the result of a motor vehicle collision
- $750,000.00 settlement for a back injury sustained in a car crash in New Jersey
- $650,000.00 settlement for injured construction worker who had non-operative herniated discs
- $400,000.00 settlement at Trial for injured New York City construction worker who sustained a fractured wrist
- 100% liability Trial Verdict against the State of New York in The Court of Claims resulting in a Quarter of a Million Dollar settlement
- $350,000.00 settlement for a New York City Police Officer injured in the line of duty
- Successful Appeal in the First Department: Rachlin v. 34TH ST. PARTNERSHIP, INC., 96 AD 3d 690 (1st Dept. 2012)
- Selected to the New York Metro Rising Stars Super Lawyers
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- NY Top 40 Under 40 Award