In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving we are proud to present free holiday cab and ride-share rides for you!
We care about our residents in the New York metro area and want to give back by offering free cab, Uber, or Lyft rides this Memorial Day weekend to prevent drinking and driving.
How it Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice, the responsible choice to get home during Memorial Day weekend.
Friday, May 26 through Monday, May 29th, 2023
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the New York metro area, in either New Jersey or New York City.
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on Friday, May 26th and 10 am on Tuesday, May 30th, 2023.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the New York metro area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 60 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within 10 business days, you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail-in to our office:
Attention: The Sober Rides Campaign
Glugeth & Pierguidi, P.C.
5 Marine View Plaza, Suite 303
Hoboken, NJ 07030
The law firm will review the submissions on a first come first serve basis, and the first 60 people will receive reimbursements. Checks will be mailed to the address on the photo ID.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Labor & Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
Contact us today to speak with a personal injury lawyer about accident-related cases!